To achieve the 3 project results, we will conduct the following activities:
- Conducting brief research on similar tools-additional to the ones already identified while writing the proposal
- Organising 2 focus groups/country with social professionals for the identification of the stressors that will be assessed
- Development of the platform and its testing
- Delivering a blended learning course to promote the development of coping skills that will help social practitioners reduce the stress caused by the working environment
- Building learning materials that allow delivering a blended learning course.
- Piloting the training and producing the national reports
- Creation of the self-care toolkit containing practical information on how to use the assessment tool and training to cope with job requirements and the symptoms of stress and burnout
- Dissemination and communication activities on the topic of mental health and the produced results via social media, events, publications.